As an IT Support Associate II, you will use your skills to support the operations team in resolving technical problems within an Amazon Operations facility that span across a multitude of technical disciplines. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon.
- Assisting in training new hires.
- Continuous learning of new technologies.
- Handling support requests and procedures across the network.
- Supporting customers from multiple buildings in the area, as well as remote customers.
- Allocating, maintaining, and troubleshooting of IT equipment used in Amazon Operations facilities.
- Moving up to 49lbs as well as standing and walking for shifts lasting up to 12 hours.
- 1+ year experience with Cisco/networking and either Linux and/or Microsoft
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA, Network +, Cisco/CCNA, Linux (Redhat), Microsoft hardware (installation) or other IT industry standard certifications
- 1+ year of practice in the set up and installation of computer and networking equipment in a professional environment
- Experience troubleshooting integrated and interdependent computer systems
- 1+ year experience in maintaining laser printers
- High School or equivalent diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A