Ali Bin Ali
- Preparing cost estimates for various proposals based on business requirements.
- This role is heavily involved before and during bidding process for tenders and projects.
- The role is responsible for compiling estimates of how much it will cost to provide a client or potential client with products or services.
- The job involves assessing material, labour and equipment required and analyzing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Managing all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- This role would seek to minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Many of these are specified by statutory building regulations, which the role needs to understand and adhere to help in project feasibility.
- He should be aware of the market and the rates of material in the international and local market.
- Financial and commercial awareness.
- Relevant computer knowledge like Auto CAD and Primavera.
- Bilingual (Arabic and English).
- Good knowledge of construction methods and materials.
- Business development skills and practical working knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Ability to recognize contractual obligations of both the company and its subcontractors.
- Quantity Surveyor (QS) by a recognized international body such as Chartered Institute of Buildings (CIOB) and Royal
- Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 6 – 7 years’ experience in dealing with construction/design/MEP and other related projects. Experience in claims / arbitration procedures and methods are a requirement. 2 years’ experience in the local market is a must.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying from an accredited internationally recognized university and must be qualified and chartered
Company: Ali Bin Ali
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A