Ali Bin Ali
The Senior Interior Architect will be responsible for developing interior and exterior design concepts, helping in the selection and coordination of external design professionals, developing and maintaining a comprehensive design program for interior and exterior spaces, and implementing accurate records of design and product selection decisions.
- The role will work on new design as well as work on remodeling/renovating existing building/design to meet functional and aesthetic goals of the project.
- The role is also responsible for the highest level of Interior Design outcomes, completing projects with accuracy and creativity while monitoring project performance within set timelines and exceeding customer expectations.
- Language and proficiency is a must (Fluent in English and Arabic is an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel, Power Point, Word; Advance knowledge on Resource Planning & Management software (Primavera, MS Project, etc.) and Basic knowledge in construction and design related software is a must. (Photoshop,
- AutoCAD, 3D related design software as Maya, Adobe/Bluebeam)
- Driving skills (e.g. Valid GCC light vehicle driving license required)
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience with international and GCC market.
- Bachelor’s Degree; architectural Engineering is a must
Company: Ali Bin Ali
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A