Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Plans and Prioritizes: Makes decisions, sets priorities and organizes information while thinking about the pros and cons of possible outcomes and maintaining compliance with ALDI standards.
- Drives for Success: Delivers excellent performance by proactively taking concrete actions that adhere to ALDI policies and procedures, and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve results.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand customer needs and makes an effort to satisfy them in order to create a pleasant shopping experience.
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative working environment with peers and managers.
- Models ALDI Image: Presents self in a professional way in both typical and challenging situations which promotes a positive ALDI experience for customers and co-workers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Company: ALDI USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A