[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Performs within ALDI ACTS Competencies as outlined below.
- Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
- Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
Company: ALDI USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai