As a Store Manager at Aldi, you’ll need lots of energy, have great leadership skills and a passion for success (just like us). With experience of managing a team of 8 or more colleagues in a target-driven environment, you’re able to take control, supporting the team to deliver consistent store standards whilst tightly controlling costs.
You will be responsible for achieving the highest sales possible, whilst ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment. Our Store Managers are passionate about doing well, driving high performing teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- Management of company property, cost control and sales figures.
- Regular communication with the Area Manager to ensure best practice in sales development, stock control and financial management of the store.
- Minimising costs and optimising productivity.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining consistent high standards.
- Strong leadership skills and due diligence.
- Passion for success and ability to motivate employees.
- All aspects of employee management, development and people performance.
- Strong operational mind-set with the ability to make short and long term business decisions.
Company: Aldi UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A