- To facilitate the availability of Business System’s Technical infrastructure to internal customers by monitoring, implementation and support of IT Infrastructure, primarily Windows Authentication and Desktop support in accordance with the needs of the business and harden security in hardware by adhering to security policy, procedures and standards during the installation of IT equipment’s.
- Call Centre Management: keeping on the following-up process and closing calls.
- Monitor and Ensure Anti-Virus pattern updates.
- Library management: keep tracking of components and medias.
- Technologically aware
- Print server support.
- Domain Authentication support.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and methodologies
- MS Operating System and MS Office product support.
- Desktop/Laptop computer hardware support.
- Exchange Mail Client and IP Telephone first level support
- Customer focused and team player
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field
- 2-3 years’ experience gained in delivery of Desktop services.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A