Majid Al Futtaim
Al Futtaim UAE Careers – Manager, Leasing
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
- Agree with Senior Manager Leasing on objectives. These objectives will outline the amount of space to be leased, the time frame required to Lease and the target rental rate to be achieved, appropriate merchandise mix compatibility and presentation.
- Agree with Senior Manager Leasing and the relevant Development Manager appropriate marketing plans which will issue potential tenant awareness and interest in the new development.
- Ensure enquiries are handled promptly, filed and replied to on timely manner and when necessary and arrange site visits for potential tenants.
- Create and maintain a database of inquiries and potential tenants for re-letting of vacant units, which includes catalogue library.
- Take the approved merchandising mix of properties, identity for discussion with Senior Manager Leasing and Development Manager and the Leasing Committee a shortlist of appropriate tenants for each lettable space.
- Conduct negotiations with more than one tenant for each lettable space and then make a recommendation on preferred tenant to the Leasing Committee (within assigned properties).
- Work with the Senior Manager – Leasing to ensure new developments are completely leased prior their completion and handover.
- Prepare lease agreement and all necessary documents to commercial and legal bind agreement with tenant in co-ordination with HO Legal Department and Leasing staff.
- Prepare regular Leasing activity reports and the status of each negotiations held with potential Tenants.
- Maintain in conjunction with the Legal and the relevant Property Development and Commercial Operations Executives a standard Lease.
- Work with Property Operations Executives in putting a strategy for Lease Extension negotiations, finding where retail gaps exist and what retailers will best complement those already in the Centre.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values in the assigned area of responsibility and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A