No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
- You will report to the Store Manager and your daily responsibilities will include participating in the floor replenishment, sales and offering exceptional service and advice.
- You will be knowledgeable in all product categories in order to answer customer questions and guide them in their selection.
- We are looking for a talented Sales Assistant to join our luxury Robinsons Department store.
- As a brand ambassador for Robinsons you will combine a professional and positive approach with enthusiasm for the product and the Brand.
- You will use your product knowledge and experience to provide the ultimate experience within the store and be confident in driving sales.
- Your passion for your job should give you ample motivation to excel
- You must be happy working in shifts over a 6 day working week.
- You will be Patient with a positive attitude and have great attention to detail.
- We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
- To be a successful Ambassador for Robinsons, you should have previous retail experience, a passion for retail brands, be commercially aware of new and young trends and keep up with regional season trends in the market.
- You must be a good team player, energetic, open minded, interest in music & dance, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good spoken English.
- You will use your excellent customer service experience to anticipate and understand customers’ needs and requirements.
- Fluency in multiple languages is highly desirable.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A