Majid Al Futtaim
Al Futtaim Careers – Public Relations Officer
- Establish and maintain congenial relationships with various local Government entities such as Municipality, Economic Department, Civil Defense, Police and RTA for various related documentation, approvals and obtaining licenses.
- Coordinate with the SMBU Government Relations for the timely renewal of employees (for assigned Mall) Labour Card and Residency Visa.
Ensure that all legal documentation of the assigned Mall e.g. Trade License, Establishment Card etc., are up to date and are renewed on a timely basis.
- Attend and undertake all Arabic correspondence work pertaining to Government relations. This include all translation/typing of all Arabic documentation e.g. vehicle registration, other licenses
- Establish and maintain proper filing system (both physical / on system) for the assigned Mall and ensure that all records / information are up to date.
- Participate in the periodic review meetings of the assigned Mall with the Mall Management and other Administrative Team to ensure that all general administrative and day to day operational issues / problems are discussed and solutions sought on a timely basis in line with the established guidelines and procedures to ensure smooth functioning of the Centre.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP Shopping Malls Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across Shopping mall business units and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A