The Site Supervisor (Electrical) works on a project and is responsible mainly for all site electrical activities on the project. The Site Supervisor (Electrical) will have a team of Foreman and charge hand, depending on the size of the project assigned, and in his capacity, is responsible for the timely completion of the electrical works at site, ensuring that the installation are compliant to specification and satisfaction of the consultant / client in line with the Projects programme.
- Coordinating with foreman / charge hands in quantifying total labor requirements for the project and notifying Site / Sr. Engineer in advance the labor requirements of the project.
- Coordinating / Following up with Foreman / charge hand to get the daily productivity, compare with planned, taking corrective actions for loss of productivity / notifying Site / Sr. Engineer about the same.
- Coordination with Mechanical / other trades for services clashes during installation.
- Ensuring tool box talks are conducted by supervisors prior to commencement of work.
- Ensuring that all company and sub contract personnel are complying with AFE HSE Policy.
- Reporting all personal injuries and incidents and assisting with investigations.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in site / project management of electrical works in an MEP company
- Diploma In Electrical Engineering
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A