Majid Al Futtaim
Al Futtaim Careers Automotive – Mall Marketing
- Work with the Manager Marketing to develop an overall Communications Strategy and “umbrella guidelines” that each centre/destination will embrace. Monitor adherence to these guidelines.
- Interface with the Manager Marketing and assist in developing communication strategies and related activities which promote the centre as a ‘destination of choice’. Ensure that all marketing efforts are aligned with the Annual Marketing Plan, Asset Brand positioning and overall objectives set for each of the operating assets.
- Supervise the implementation of marketing activities as per approved plan set for each destination/ centre and ensure quality and timely execution.
- Manage marketing activities / campaigns for the assigned centre including creative and all marketing collateral required and ensure documentation of each campaign / promotion / activation and analysis of results and retailer’s feedback for post reports.
- Maintain monthly cumulative reports for centre publicity, social media and website monitoring and provide ongoing feedback to Marketing Manager, Mall Management and tenants.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing list of tour operators, cruise operators, hotels, airlines, bus companies, etc., in the region and create a program to target them with the aid of the Tourism Manager.
- Generate of all related paperwork such as L.P.O.s, PARs, etc., for related activities at the centre, in addition to overseeing and coordinating the development and production of any internal / external newsletters, mall magazines, etc.
- Oversee the coordination and production of any in mall multi-media program, monitor content and manage the information in keeping with the overall brand/positioning.
- Work with strategic partners e.g. hotels, L&E brands to ensure that their collateral fits with the brand and that any major brand partnerships are communicated to the consumer effectively.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and the Promotions Coordinator to ensure that all retailer offers and activities are communicated effectively in appropriate media platforms.
- Work with the Customer Service coordinator to produce a Customer Service briefing pack on a timely basis outlining promotions, new stores etc. for information.
- Provide all necessary data / reports on a periodic basis pertaining to marketing activities to the Manager Marketing for review, resolutions of issues and prompt decision making.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A