Majid Al Futtaim
Al Futtaim Careers Automotive – Leasing Analyst
- Analyse centre attributes and market variables to support the Leasing strategy and operational initiatives, including utilization of demographic data and analysis tool.
- Support with managing data sets utilized in mapping and demographic analysis, including centres, tenants, competitors etc.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of executed leases, lease renewals / portfolio data base.
- Assist in maintaining Centre investment models including those related to upcoming centres, lease renewals, consolidation opportunities and major capital expenditures.
- Analyse market conditions, including peer performance, competitors and demographics in order to support leasing decisions.
- Support with undertaking financial analysis pertaining to rent variance, rent payment processing, and tenant’s reconciliation of accounts (receivables and payables) including other financial sensitivity analysis such as NPV, IRR etc., for the review of the Leasing Management and necessary action.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
- Manage detailed Leasing renewal reports.
- Own the Leasing tools (leasing ERP, CRM and ERV 2.0).
- Liaise with the IT team to continuously upgrade systems such as Yardi, Oracle, OBIEE.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence unit and Marketing Insights to analyse Market studies pertaining to rents across all markets.
- Work closely with Leasing (development) to put together feasibility studies for all new developments and expansions.
- Liaise with the Finance team for the Revenue variance reports as part of the monthly management report.
- Manage the financial reports pertaining to key strategic vacancies for reporting purposes.
- Work closely with MAFP Valuation Team and establish Valuation reports that will report upwards and downwards, created by Leasing across all assets.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A