Majid Al Futtaim
Al Futtaim Careers 2021 – Manager – Quality
Integrations manager, a technically strong, highly collaborative and quality-driven leader who is accountable for the designing, developing and delivering world-class integrations and create harmony across all MAF Group applications systems landscape. The integrations manager will play a significant role in developing the integrations strategy, plan, design and execute the strategy to ensure seamless, secure, effective and efficient operation.
This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential, willingness to do the hands on as and when required to ensure a word-class delivery.
- Effective leadership of cross-functional, matrix, and multi-location teams
- Define and deliver processes and procedures to ensure high quality integrations are delivered.
- Work with internal business teams and external customers to understand Solutions, business processes, troubleshoot issues, analyze and write detailed artifacts and provide solutions
- Work with the platform team to ensure platform stability, release deployment and availability of production environments.
- Product Owner for the integration delivery and support efforts to create the commercial proposals, respond and lead efforts to address service delivery escalations.
- Keep IT leaders and management current with developing technologies
- Strategically develop and implement the future integration roadmap
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for the Integrations Projects.
- Consults with business leaders to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Manage enterprise wide integrations technology agnostic
- Oversee all phases of the projects from Conception to Completion.
- Ensure the project is completed within Budget and on time.
- Develops project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility of the interface, including method of connection, data being shared, security, and capabilities of both target and source systems.
- Perform risk assessments to understand and communicate project risks and ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
- Leading projects via effective Change Management tools and methodology.
- Facilitate and work with teams to quickly identify, debug, and resolve technical project challenges.
- Bachelor’s /master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, IT, Engineering or related field of study with 12+ years relevant experience
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of integration solutions
- Strong understanding of Integration Patterns and design principles
- Experience in development of microservices
- Experience in at least one of the industry leading API platforms
- Experience in messaging products & design patterns like Queues, Events etc.
- Experience with AMQP, MQ and JMS Queue Protocols and technologies
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, JDBC technologies
- Experience with databases & SQL
- Experience providing Production Support or equivalent
- Expertise in Spring Batch, Spring Integration is desirable
- Experience working with a caching technology
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A