Job description / Role
VHR, is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of a Storekeeper is to help cover 24/7/365 support ensuring parts and tooling are distributed appropriately and efficiently as required by Aircraft Maintenance personnel.
• Responsible for the receipting in and booking out aircraft parts, materials and tools.
• Conduct internal inventory audits.
• Review material shelf life reports and inventory.
• Review tool calibration reports and tool calibration dates.
• Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.