- To assist in every stage of the uniform process ensuring consistent quality from initial design concept, development, manufacturing, stock management and wearer services. Promoting a superior, convenient, and cost-effective total service business model.
- Uses own initiative and acts on our strategies and constantly promote optimization, while communicating in a clear and effective way with suppliers and end user groups
- Conducts audits and carrying out sustainability solutions and product performance evaluations.
- Communicate the findings to the management team and produces root cause analysis.
- Recommends solutions/suggestions to fix the findings.
- Monitors the production of sampling and initiate any changes to designs, graded size charts and helping to decide the best manufacturing requirements.
- Manages the daily activities of the division including the uniform stores with focus on efficiency, accuracy, and professionalism to achieve departmental and company goals and busines objectives.
- Works in collaboration and ensures the new design requirements received from hubs/outstations/subsidiaries/external revenue clients are in line planning and within approved budgeted spend eliminating unnecessary sampling cost, deadstock of existing SKU’s and issuance delays.
- Work closely with business partners and lead compliance with product specifications, quality standards and acceptable tolerance levels. Contributes to the development of policies and procedures that will enhance the quality of product and services rendered to the customers of the organization.
- To manage the lifecycle of existing and new products through developing and monitoring accurate specifications, technical packs, wearer testing, laundry analyses and tailoring.
- Initiates and drives a structured work process and quality standards for the team to drive efficient and high-quality execution and delivery.
- Able to meet new challenges with a positive attitude.
- Very good presentation and reporting skills.
- Capable of preparing/extracting reports from different sources of data and identifying shortages.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office; keen to expand skill set as the role demands
- Well-groomed and organized.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team, as the role requires.
- Cooperative team player; possesses very good organizing and time management skills.
- Multi-task oriented, responds to multiple assignments easily and promptly.
- Strong time management skills; able to prioritize task & change directions without prompting.
- Fashion PLM software is a plus
- Fashion Designer, Garment Tech or Apparel Merchandising
- Demonstrates pleasant personality and positive attitude all times.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against set KPIs.
- Dynamic and physically fit for the job, requires frequent movement.
- Strong understanding of garment construction, sizing, grading, and grade rules
- CAD, Photoshop, illustrator
- Excellent written and spoken English (Any additional language is a plus).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream is preferred, alternately, a high School or a related diploma e.g.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role handling uniforms in any service industry or 3-5 years of
- Fashion Designing combined with necessary experience is acceptable
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A