Purpose of the Job:
Focal Point of Contact with clients for air freight related requests. Follow the end to end customer profile and maintain existing business. Procure the best rates from the airlines after identifying the best solution for the customer.
- Provide Air Freight solution to the customer
- Develop relation with the customer
- Support client for any claim, payment issues or pending shipment.
- End to end follow up on shipment life cycle
- Provide support for the sales, to quote client and Follow on business award.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders internally
- Negotiate rates with carriers / agents and offices
- Achieve the overall freight numbers for the customers assigned
- Report any failure to the line manager and ensure client is updated on time.
- P&L monitoring and Job invoicing.
- Handle freight enquiries, quotations and coordination with local and international clients.
- Ensure improvement in on time delivery performance of the trade lanes serviced by Aramex
- Ensure Cargowise adoption & milestone status update integrity is 100%
- Monitor & manage airlines relations on a station level for a better buying power and lead negotiation of adhoc or contracted rates to provide more competitive rates to customers
- Coordinate with regional pricing desk for RFQs, projects & tenders whenever required
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any other field
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience in the Air Freight Forwarding industry
- Knowledge about global trade lanes, airlines & air freight solutions
- Experience in Customer service and handling Key business client, airline & rate negotiation
- Cargowise experience preferred
- Excellent MS office skills: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good commands in professional emails writing
- Revenue Growth per product
- GP % per product
- Win ratio
- On time billing
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.