Assists the Manager in developing a global enterprise network cloud strategy and roadmap in line with business requirements ensuring ISA’s core and growth values in performance.
Leads efforts to establish automated and robust network connectivity solutions for on premise virtualization, public cloud, and remote edge in a variety of IT environments.
Performs troubleshooting activities, across multiple environments, while performing daily reviews of overall capacity, utilization and configuration changes to the network.
Designs and implements network services for Cloud and On-Premise Data Centers.
- Delivers clear, concise and timely communication to ISA clients to provide them with the best customer experience possible.
- Recommends/implements/reports corrective actions to maintain/improve levels of service.
- Acts as a resource for both internal IT and external service providers in network analysis, design, and engineering.
- Monitors usage and maintenance costs of network components and corresponding licenses and agreements.
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external parties to ensure smooth operations, compliance with policies, and timely and right execution of SLAs and business plans.
- Provides direction, training, and technical guidance on complex issues to the engineers and service providers on regular basis.
- Performs any other additional duties as directed by the line manager
- Manages a variety of platforms including routers, switches, wireless, voice, video, and security.
- Ensures that network improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Provides analysis of the hybrid cloud connectivity/infrastructure and performs the necessary actions to avoid deficiencies and service interruptions.
- Performs design work that incorporates industry best practices for global enterprise networks; continuously conducts benchmark analysis to stand on latest technologies in the domain.
- Develops and maintains operational policies and procedures supporting management of platforms, ensuring consistent provisioning, uptime, and regulatory compliance.
- Responds to major incidents, SWAT calls and other conference calls in support of IT business processes.
- Hands on technical leadership, technical solution design, and architecture.
- Capable of conducting cost-benefit analysis for IT investments.
- 5-8 years in IT Infrastructure design and management, 24×7 critical operations, preferably with Airlines.
- Holistic IT Knowledge in heterogeneous technology environments – experience with different types of end-to-end technology stacks.
- Working experience in implementation of infrastructure projects, solution designs and architecture.
- Operations and management of technology platforms – both internally and externally hosted.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs
- Employs technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives and achieve company’s objectives.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A