Based in India, the purpose of this role is to manage and monitor the security functions encountered with Air Arabia daily operations in the respective station ensuring safety, security, and smooth workflow in line with Company’s policies and regulatory requirements. Employs technical and investigation skills to monitor security handling at check-in, baggage handling, and ramp handling areas and control passengers and aircraft searching to minimize risks and eliminate threats.
- access by verifying and checking that airport passes, identification or/and travel documents of passengers, staff, and airport users are being properly carried out by an approved person(s) to ensure eligibility and legality.
- Ensures any necessary physical searches of all personnel passing through the Restricted Zones using provided archway metal detectors are carried out and that manual body searches are undertaken as necessary.
- Ensures a thorough search on all items being carried into the aircraft including handbags using X-Ray and explosive trace equipment as well as manual search. Ensures no prohibited articles are taken into the Restricted Zone that may endanger aircraft, passengers, or crew.
- Responds to and assists the Airport Manager in handling AOG, emergencies, technical delays, disruptions and service recovery with utmost efficiency and control.
- Reports to the “Airport Manager” and Head Office all security incidents/accidents, acts according to approved procedures and completes the appropriate agreed documentation circulated earlier
- Higher diploma or equivalent in any discipline would be acceptable for this role.
- Basic Airport Safety and Security procedures trainings are a must; he/she must undergo refresher training to retrain qualified security staff status.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A