Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Agriculture Engineer to lead the supervision of gardens construction for a major roads & infrastructure project in Jeddah.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
– Oversees and co-ordinates Garden Construction, reviews inspectors reports and regularly reports project progress / status to the respective Construction Manager.
– Day to day management of Inspectors as assigned for Gardens.
Reviews Contractor’s submittals, including but not limited to:
– Materials &Shop Drawings, for their compliance with the contract documents and design drawings.
– Inspection Requests in conjunction with Inspectors.
– Contractor’s Invoices, in conjunction with other technical and contractual disciplines.
– Conducts periodical progress meetings with contractors & prepares respective minutes of meetings.
– Brief the Client on technical and progress issues.
– Prepare internal and external reports concerning project status.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.