We are hiring for a Agency Account Manager permanent role. This role will be working with our brand IT Pro.
- Full-time, permanent contract
- We are seeking a strategic Account Manager with experience in the B2B market
- Candidates must be London based, or within a commutable distance.
- Currently fully remote, in the future the role will be mostly remote but with the understanding you will be willing to attend in-person meetings with clients and the team.
Dennis is an international, award-winning media company. We publish multi-platform titles across Current Affairs, Lifestyle, and Technology. With a group turnover of over £130m, our portfolio of 30+ brands reaches over 50 million unique users and sells over 2.5million magazines every month.
IT Pro provides real-world insight and advice to guide business and technology decision makers through the maze of information and communication technology investment. IT Pro is fast becoming the essential place for all IT coverage in the UK, offering breaking IT news, along with analysis and comment, interviews, reviews, opinion, multimedia content and more.
As Account Manager, you have ownership over your own dedicated agency territory and sales strategy. Your role is to maximise ad revenue from your agency patch to the highest level.
The B2B division comprises IT Pro, Cloud Pro, and Channel Pro. Working within the IT Pro team, you will operate across a multitude of revenue streams. You will have the full spectrum of solutions to offer clients, including high-growth revenue streams such as lead generation, webinars, content partnerships and programmatic opportunities.
You will be responsible for developing and growing an existing warm agency patch, with a strategic approach.
You will report to the Global Agency Director.
- Delivering quarterly revenue targets
- Contributing to the fast growth of the revenue for the IT Pro agency team
- Selling our full range of advertiser solutions
- Improve knowledge levels of IT Pro across wider market
- Exceptional working knowledge of agency teams and client spending patterns on your patch
- Clear and focused agency strategy presented in quarterly sales plans
- Establish seamless working practices and a one team mentality
As Account Manager, you excel at both key account management and new business wins. Sales Meetings are expertly prepped and researched, providing clients with insight, strong case studies and best level service. You’ll have..
- Excellent, in-depth knowledge of core B2B sectors and Technology clients
- Thorough understanding of core competitors’ position and offering in comparison to ours
- Accurate understanding of IT Pro / Dennis products and value proposition in market
- Interest and enthusiasm in the wider B2B marketing landscape
- Specialist and authoritative knowledge, insight and opinion on key demand generation subjects/trends and changes in technology e.g ABM, Intent, Persona marketing
At Dennis, we are dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you.
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA, our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for this Account Manager job, we’d very much like to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.