Al Futtaim Group
Aftersales Manager | Al Futtaim Motors | Toyota & Lexus
Overview of the role
• To drive the achievement of set targets –revenue and net sales, gross margin, Net Promoter Score (NPS), branch profit and loss, while managing the overall service center’s performance to consistently deliver seamless customer experience through a highly motivate team.
• To manage and control all aspects of the Service Department and achieve performance targets by active participation in the service operation in line with AF SOPs to:
• Implement dealer operating policies and standards to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and retention
• Maximise service department profitability through the sale of labour, parts and other associated products to franchise and non-franchise customers.
• Support Associates to create a seamless process and high associate engagement
What you will do
• Drive branch performance to achieve: Sold hours target, Revenue per order target, Accessory and SMC sales and Recovery rate target
• Ensure and monitor optimal capacity of resources in the service centre to deliver Total Quality Management and improve service retention.
• Compliance of all local Government and Principal Policies and procedures to minimize Operational Risk at the service centre.
• People: Constantly evaluate through performance management and coaching, all direct reports to support the development and growth of all associates.
• Learning & Development: Identify Service staff training requirements to meet the positions objectives, Develop the quarterly training planning for the Service Department, Ensure the completion of the defined training planning according to AFG guidelines, Focus on team certification
• Work with Human Resources to ensure the branch is always optimally staffed/resourced with qualified and efficient workforce
• Study and evaluate current customer verbatim to implement a culture of Small Group Activity to enhance customer experience and operational efficiencies.
• Conduct daily meetings with the Retail Service Manager, Workshop Manager and Parts team to align them on the targets, performance expectations, plan and execute strategies.
• Review the effectiveness of the agreed action plans implemented actions with a continuous improvement mind-set (PDCA cycle, Gemba, Kaizen). Implement, follow-up and sustain countermeasures
• Marketing: Seamless execution of marketing activity at site. Also give regular input to central team on what is required for customer retention
• Effectively manage stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure corrective actions on issues pertaining, but not limited to:Toyota Head office, Customer Engagement Centre, Customer Relations Department, Vendors, Marketing team, CRM; Business process and Mystery Shopping
• Hold regular MFRs with Branch Account Managers to understand and optimize Branch P&L
• Other core KPIs management: Annual appraisal rate, 5S audits, Mystery Shopping scores, Standards audits, Service Customer Returns, Reduce down time (VOR), Warranty KPIs, Age analysis of WIP and debtors, Average turnover per Service Repair Order, Tools & Service Equipment – Adequate quantity of calibrated 100% availability, Increase Customer base for Service e.g. From Existing customer base to a Targeted Value as per the local situations, Inventory & Stock Management, Service Conversion rate trends
• Submit accurate weekly forecasts based on analysis of actual market trends, sales conversions, bank approval TATs, invoices etc for Management reporting
• Manage facility to comply with the Toyota Corporate Image standards as well as HSSE standards
• Ensure 100% compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
• This position interfaces with various stakeholders including: Customers, Retail Service Manager, Workshop Manager, Job Controller, Service Advisors, Technicians, Support Staff, Senior Management, Performance Offices, Subcontracted associates
Required skills to be successful• Knowledge of Automotive dealer / distributor business processes, Strategic problem resolution skills, ERP skills, ability to lead change processes, and provide coaching and leadership. What equips you for the role• Bachelor’s degree preferably Engineering, Automotive or Business Management or equivalent• 10 years overall experience with Automotive dealerships; of which a minimum of 5 years in aftersales at managerial level
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.