Front End Operations is a vital position within the long term pharmacy that assists in the overall success of the business unit. You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the customer service department, data entry, triage of incoming orders, and partnership with the senior living facilities. This role requires coordination of work with the Back End Manager as well as the Pharmacist in Charge.
Front End Operations is responsible for the development of staff as leaders and production employees. You will work closely with the Quality Assurance coordinator to educate and develop staff as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience with Quality Assurance or process management/improvement
- Registered Pharmacy Technician for the state of Virginia
- Working knowledge of OmniDx dispensing system
- Demonstrated success utilizing organization skills for scheduling, project oversight and review of weekly metrics
- 2+ years of experience in leadership of a medium to large staff
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A