- Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi’s energy supplies. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
- Produces various segments of presentations that will be used for board meetings and other executive communications.
- Sets and meets due dates for project completion working with requester of materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization to translate business/technical requirements into designs that are visually impactful, easy to use, and emotionally engaging while adhering to the brand standards.
- Interacts with all levels throughout the organization and outside vendors to produce requested materials using most effective method.
- Scope, create, and refine master templates and content format editing to ensure style guide adherence, etc.
- Advises internal teams on the most effective use of graphic communications.
- Designs and produces graphic materials, such as presentations, charts, illustrations, data visualizations, reports etc. utilizing contemporary computer graphics software/tools.
- Generate bright ideas, concepts, and designs for all relevant communications/materials from beginning to end.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s degree in design and/or certificate in graphic design required. Bachelor’s degree in design or related field preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to represent complex topics visually to audiences with differing levels of technical fluency
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
- Transform generic, text heavy presentations into visually organized and appealing files
- Well-organized and able to manage complexity
- Deep understanding of typography, color theory, and layout
- Comfortable to design Arabic Material
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability are required.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Design
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A