- Support the school Registrar by meeting with prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee structure, and regulations in order to ensure prospective parents enroll their children at the school.
- As directed by the Registrar, maintain an accurate record of all places available at the school and an up to date waiting list that details students who wish to be enrolled and has passed any necessary placement tests.
- Update, maintain, and manage the student information database, including all non-mandatory fields, ensuring that up to date information is available on a daily basis.
- Support the Registrar to ensure annual enrolment processes such as; the re-enrolment process, Parent School Contract, and registration of students is completed within the agreed timetable.
- Work closely with the Government Relations Executive (GRE) to ensure all Transfer Certificates received for new students meet the requirements of the governing body, students are registered in a timely fashion, outgoing TCs are processed efficiently and visa and passport information is up to date continuously throughout the academic year.
- Follow-up all outstanding offers, respond to inquiries by phone and mail, book and carry out assessments of students within agreed timeframes providing high-quality customer service throughout the process.
- Maintain and create files for all new applicants, new students, current students, exiting students, and alumni and complete all exit documentation for students withdrawing from the school.
- Be fully versed in all the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education and other relevant governing bodies (SEZ, KHDA, ADEC) to ensure compliance during the admission process.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of two years in a customer service focused role
- Effective communicator (written and spoken)
- Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a diverse environment
- Solid time management skills – Ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and able to utilize technology well to present facts to the management.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.