Christian Care Communities
Our community, located in historic Old Louisville, provides residents an exciting, vibrant environment, close to restaurants, shopping areas, and medical offices. We offer organized activities, trips and volunteer opportunities so our residents remain active and engaged.
The Christian Health Center offers is a full-service nursing home that offers licensed skilled nursing and personal care, a transitional rehabilitation unit, a rehab gym, as well as a secure dementia care unit known as “The Meadow.”
- Initiates Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASARR) screening and makes appropriate referrals when necessary.
- Establishes a complete file for new residents and for forwarding of the file and its information to applicable departments. Ensures that the admission file includes all items (accurate and complete) included in the Admission Checklist.
- Ensures all file contents are approved/signed by the physician prior to the admission; discharge summary and history and physical from the hospital, as applicable; all other forms/documents as required with signatures of resident and/or responsible party.
- Oversees and manages admission/discharge aspects of Kentucky Level of Care System (KLOCS) system ensuring no gaps in care/service.
- Ensures new admission physician orders, History and Physical (H&P), Progress Note, Alternate Physician Form, Rehab Potential Form, and Purified Protein Derivative (PPD) Status Record are signed by the physician prior to the arrival of the resident.
- Participates in community planning related to the interests of the health center and the services and needs of the resident and family members.
- Initiates room readiness checklist and maintains proper follow up that all items are completed prior to new admission.
- Provides oversight of hospital liaisons and actively engages in business development functions.
- Has primary responsibility to drive appropriate referrals/admissions to the health center through;
- oversight of hospital liaisons;
- development and execution of marketing plans directed toward hospitals;
- key physician and community outreach.
- Assumes primary responsibility for health center bed board and appropriate room assignment.
- Assures that the building is ready for all resident/family tours 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year as well as welcome packets for new admissions and prospects.
Bachelor’s degree in social services or related field from an accredited college or university
3 years’ experience with long term care admissions; 2 years’ performing admissions in acute care, skilled nursing facility, or other healthcare or medical facility
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai