The role is responsible for all online applications in the labor, immigration, and other related departments, while also providing general GRO support to the Dubai office.
- Handles all UAE government transactions through Tasheel, ICA and GDRFA portals such as:
- MOHRE work permits (issuance, renewal and cancellation)
- Immigration applications (issuance, renewal and cancellation)
- Residence visas for dependents of employees
- Type medical application form
- Provide expert advice to the business on all visa formalities and all other government related procedures, ensuring that all works are completed in specified period
- Accountable for maintaining accurate records for all the above services.
- Keeping up to date with all changes to government rules and regulations and providing the team with regular updates.
- Supporting the renewal of the Company’s Trade licenses and classification certificates.
- Handling KSA business visa process
- Preparing expense claims
- Preparing letters or other requested correspondence documents in Arabic/English
- Arrange for translation of documents into Arabic from the legal translation office
Specific Skills Required
- Expert user of typing all government transactions through Tasheel, ICA and GDRFA portals
- Knowledge of KSA business visa process
- Strong experience dealing with UAE Government entities
- Strong written and spoken Arabic
- Strong written and spoken English
- Educated to Secondary Education level, additional qualifications will be highly beneficial.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.