Our client is a global management consulting firm. They are now looking for an Administrator to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet, register, and provide support to visitors (e.g., assigning offices, arranging ground transportation)
- Maintain a welcoming, professional reception area that reflects client standards
- Assist in the maintenance of physical space, including maintaining and deploying office technology/equipment (e.g., HDVC, laptop projectors, copiers, telecom), managing employee office set-up and relocation, coordinating office repairs, and working with external contractors and vendors, as appropriate
- Ensure security and confidentiality within the office, coordinate security procedures, including issuing security badges, and coordinating disposal of confidential documents
- Processing/sorting mail, preparing packages for shipment, and operating mailroom equipment
- Coordinate catering for on-site catering events and meetings, including assisting clients/visitors and maintaining kitchen/food/beverage supplies, as needed
PreferenceImmediate JoinersQualifications:Presentable with relevant experienceStrong written and verbal communication skillsKuwaiti National Females only
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.