To undertake a variety of administrative andprogrammanagementtaskswithinthe Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center.Also,to helpinplanning andorganizing programs and activities as wellascarryoutimportantoperational duties.
Aids in thePlanning,DevelopmentandCoordinationof all programs and materials at theCenterProvides a rangeofbasicadministrativesupportfor the Innovation andEntrepreneurshipCenterincluding intheimplementation and marketing of programsActs as liaison betweentheOfficeandotherUniversity offices and external institutionsSupports incommunicatingandmaintainingapositive relationship with internalandexternalStakeholdersinaddressing inquiries and concerns.Exercisesindependentjudgmentinbringinginformation, researching and resolvingproblems forthe Center.Organizes,schedulesmeetings(booking,informingattendees about details) and preparestherequiredagenda inorder toprepare accurate meeting minutes anddistributethemto the attendees.Processes paymentsandreimbursementsfortheCenter’s programs while adheringtointernalguidelinestomaintain appropriate records.Acts as anofficecoordinatorforprogramming;maintains student files; respondstostudentinquiries;maintainsdatabase on students.Preparescorrespondence,presentationsandreports,agendas, background materialsand minutes.Works directlywithEntrepreneursformaterialsupport and coordination of activities when possibleFollows up andevaluatesprogramingbefore,duringand after executionPerforms other related duties as assigned bythe Director
Degree of Independence/Complexity of EnvironmentIntegrity, confidentialityanddiscretionareanabsolute must.Very highdegreeofindependence,responsibilityand judgment.Able to manage adiverseportfolioandworkload,delivering service with a sense of urgencytomeettime-framesand deliverables.Acts as an ambassadorandrolemodelrepresentingthe Center with professionalism at the highest levels.Able to manageahighlyambiguous,constantlychanging environment with a diversenetworkofkeystakeholders andpolicy makers.Must be able todealwithsimultaneouslyoccurringdeadlines which may compete for time.
Working Relationships/Impact of InteractionsFacilitatesactionanddecision-making,ensuringhigh quality outcomes.Effectively represents the interests of ZU management.
Education & Experience Requirements
Must possess a bachelor’s degreeinEntrepreneurship/Marketingorarelated field from anaccreditedinstitution with a minimum of2yearsrelevant experience or anequivalentcombination of education and experience.
Essential Requirements:Excellent organization and time-management skillsOutstandingcommunication,interpersonalandleadership skillsOutstanding verbal and written communicationDetail-oriented and efficientAbility to work andcommunicatewithallmanagement levelsEntrepreneurship or ProgramManagementExperience preferred
- Customer Focused – The ability to discover the needs of internal and external customers and strive to deliver services and products to meet these needs in a professional and courteous manner.
- Results Orientation – The ability to set and accomplish challenging goals, maintain focus, intensity and optimism in achieving results that are consistent with the organization’s objectives.
- Resource Management – The ability to leverage organizational resources effectively and works towards standards of excellence in achieving organizational goals and strategies.
- Accountability – The ability to actively accept the responsibility for the job obligations, own decisions and actions.
- Teamwork / Networking – The ability to effectively work with and support others as part of a team, both within and across functions, and building and maintaining positive relationships at all levels with cultural sensitivity, showing respect & effectively working with diversity.
- Effective Communication & Influencing – The ability to listen, speak, explain, persuade and influence others by expressing thoughts and views concisely, effectively and appropriately in a range of different settings to hold their attention and achieve desired impact.
Statements in this document are intended to reflect,ingeneral,theroleand responsibilities of the position and are nottobeinterpretedastotally inclusive.