American International School - Riyadh
American International School – Riyadh (AIS-R) is seeking a qualified executive/administrative assistant to manage the Superintendent’s Office. As this is a local hire position, AIS-R will only consider qualified
who are holders of valid Saudi residence permit and under the sponsorship of their spouse (as a dependent).
Superintendent’s Office Administrative Assistant
- Exemplary English communication skills, including written business English and telephone skills;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- University/College Degree;
- Technology proficient;
- Organized, punctual and multi-task oriented;
- Able to anticipate and prioritize workload;
- Excellent word processing, computer and proofreading skills;
- Effective, strong interpersonal and public relations skills;
- Able to work effectively with the Board of Trustees, faculty, staff and and all community members;
- Self-motivated, meets deadlines and pays strong attention to detail;
- Exercises mature judgment and maintains confidentiality.
The Understandings, Skills, Values, and Mindset of the Superintendent’s Office Manager are:
- Facilitates all aspects of Board of Trustees materials, meetings, etc.
- Liaises with Leadership Team members;
- Updates and maintains Superintendent’s digital files and record keeping;
- Oversees Superintendent’s calendar;
- Monitors the calendar of school events and schedules as needed;
- Schedules interviews, meetings, Skype/conference/phone calls, etc.;
- Keeps informed and up-to-date on school activities and publications;
- Processes incoming and outgoing correspondence, telephone calls and requests;
- Reviews and proofs documentation, letters, applications, invitations, etc.;
- Responsible for office finances and bookkeeping;
- Organizes travel materials and documentation;
- Facilitates and oversees all aspects of hospitality;
- Supervises special events, meetings, and transportation where applicable;
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Superintendent.
Terms of Employment:
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.