Next Generation Equity
Job description / Role
Administration & Processing Manager is responsible for assisting the clients to build their files in order to have a successful application to the chosen Citizenship by Investment Program.
• Prepares and standardizes the following documents for company references and revises them as required:
– Document Checklists for each Citizenship Program
– Fee Schedules for each Citizenship Program
– Preliminary Questionnaires for each Citizenship Program
– Photo Specifications for each Citizenship Program
• Processes the application of company license as a Promoter/Marketing Agent in different Citizenship Programs;
• In-charge of checking new clients in the World Check System as a preliminary background checking;
• Processes Citizenship applications for different Caribbean and European countries and other Citizenship programs which the management approves to process (i.e. USA – EB5) and ensures completeness and prompt submission of all applications;
• Meets/coordinates with clients regarding documentations, advises them to a successful Citizenship application and maintains a good relationship with them to foster trust and refer potential clients;
• Checks and collates all documents required by the Citizenship Program and in-charge of uploading of these documents in Salesforce;
• Prepares all government forms for each application;
• Prepares affidavits in behalf of the client regarding document deficiencies, discrepancies of details in documents, etc.;
• Coordinates with Agents of different Citizenship Programs regarding documentations, fees and status of client’s application and maintains a good relationship with them to obtain their assistance/support especially for complicated cases and issues;
• Coordinates with lawyers, notarial partners and translators regarding attestations and translations of client’s documents;
• Coordinates with different department/sections of the company (i.e. Finance, Salesforce team, etc.) regarding payments, invoices and admin-related matters;
• Coordinating Marketing activities with the Marketing Department.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.