Job description / Role
We are searching for a perceptive, dynamic and creative Administrative Manager to oversee office operations in all departments.
• The Administrative Manager will recruit, hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
• Will also responsible in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
• Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures and ensures awareness of the staffs
• Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
• Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
• Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
• Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
• Maintaining a smooth on boarding process.
• Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
• Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
• Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
• Conducting performance and wage reviews.
• Creating clear and concise reports.
• Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
• Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
• Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
• Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
• Must be knowledgeable in HR, PRO, Accounting and Operations process and procedure.