Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise – 4,000 offices in 82 countries – Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
A company that offers you a place where you’re challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge, that empowers you and expects you to make decisions that will propel the growth of our business.
We are currently recruiting for an Administration coordinator who will support the Managed Services Program (MSP) Operations team with various administrative tasks and general office functions and responsible for providing efficient and timely administrative support to the Program Manager, Vendors, the client Hiring Managers together with providing high levels of customer service during the recruitment sourcing and contractor management processes.
This role will be based in Dubai onsite at the client location, reporting to the MSP Program Manager.
• Provide first line support to clients/vendors/workers for VMS (Vendor Management System) Support
• Monitor and follow up invoice and milestone submittal and approval in the VMS tool including physical invoice validation
• Ensuring contractor compliance documents are tracked, completed and filed
• Review new requirements for accuracy in VMS so vendors can fill orders
• Work with multiple vendors to ensure they have all requirements to fulfill outstanding orders
• Communicate regularly on invoicing issues and other administrative requirements
• Communicates and shares information regarding contractors, subcontractors, and client needs
• Resolves or escalates any issues appropriately.
• Responsible for various other adhoc project & reporting administrative duties
• Use VMS to generate invoice reports on a regular basis
• Ensure client and vendor invoice payments are timely and accurate
• Validate, update, and manage timesheets and invoice data
• Process and run ad-hoc reports for both internal and external stakeholders
• Compile data from VMS system to be used for invoice reconciliation