Big Fish Recruitment
Job description / Role
BigFish Recruitment are a Dubai based recruitment and HR consultancy company. On behalf of our client, who has been appointed as the HR Services and Staffing provider to the Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, we are seeking talented individuals to work in the Pavilion at the Dubai EXPO 2020 event. Visitors to the Pavilion will be provided with an interactive, high tech visitor experience.
We are currently seeking an Accreditation and Pavilion Support Officer to join the Pavilion team. The role of the Accreditation and Pavilion Support Officer will be to ensure that all Expo accreditation requirement are met and support the Pavilion Senior Leadership Team when needed
9am to 6pm (including breaks) 5 days a week on a rotating schedule to cover a 7 day operation.
Weekend work will be required.
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Liaising with Expo authorities, Embassy staff, Pavilion Management, ensuring the smooth accreditation process, often at short notice.
• Responsible for the accreditation of VIPs, sponsors co-funding departmental officials, additional members of the events management team, communications staff and anyone hosting, organising, setting up an event of any kind.
• Maintaining the accreditation database
• Responsible for recording ticket allocations to sponsors / OGDs etc.
• Also responsible for the general support of the events areas and those low-level events, / activities not covered by the Event Management Contract, ensuring event equipment is charged and ready for use, pens, paper, water supplied, escorting visitors to the business floor. Digital displays are on default settings when no event is in progress
• Perform duties whilst adhering to Expo 2020 Covid-19 guidelines and SOPs as instructed during the training and as laid out in the staff handbook
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.