Job description / Role
Objectives: The payable Accountant Italian speaker role is part of the Finance & Accounts team along with other colleagues. The role provides the Finance Manager with accurate and timely financial information; including forecasting throughout the month, completing management accounts and metrics reporting and fulfilling financial compliance obligations
This role is support role for the Finance team, providing insights and advice.
Main responsibilities: • Collect incoming invoices from vendors.
• Pre-check of vendor invoices.
• Determination of VAT treatment.
• MM invoices input in SAP and issues’ follow-up.
• FI invoices treatment including check of DOAG approval.
• Travel & Expenses report process including check of DOAG approval.
• Payment request / Advance payment process.
• Archiving of all documents as per procedure.
• Pay on time correct amount of invoices to the right vendor on its correct bank account. Invoices need to be approved as per DOAG and need to be booked in the right general ledger account and cost center / internal order.
Reporting to: Accounting Manager
Subordinates: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Number required: 1
Desired start date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent Position
Probation: 6 Months
Travel requirements: N/A