Job description / Role
One of our multinational clients in DAFZA is seeking an Arabic speaking AR Accountant for their small & friendly team. The role reports to the Finance Manager.
This position would suit someone with around 5 years accounting experience who wants to progress in their career in the future.
• Accurate, timely billing to customers monthly
• Ensuring invoices to direct customers are uploaded successfully onto their portals and approved (circa 130/month)
• Ensuring invoices to dealer customers are sent and approved
• Management of customer purchase order process, where some invoices can be billed only after receiving the PO
• Approval and couriering of invoices where customer requires hard copies
• Collections: Organised and systematic follow-up of invoices outstanding to track received, acceptance and payment date
• Works with colleagues and Key account managers to escalate if non-payment
• Resolves issues with customers directly and with internal colleagues
Measurement of performance
• Weekly KPI’s in place for number of invoices raised, sent, awaiting PO’s
• Weekly collections report including estimated payment date, 4-week rolling cash expected to be paid