Job description / Role
One of our multinational clients in DAFZA is seeking a AR Accountant for their small & friendly team. The role reports to the Finance Manager.
This position would suit a CPA qualified accountant with around 3-5 years accounting experience (preferably from an audit firm) who wants to progress in their career in the future. Training will be given.
• Accurate, timely billing to customers monthly
• Ensuring invoices to direct customers are uploaded successfully onto their portals and approved (circa 130/month)
• Ensuring invoices to dealer customers are sent and approved
• Management of customer purchase order process, where some invoices can be billed only after receiving the PO
• Approval and couriering of invoices where customer requires hard copies
• Collections: Organised and systematic follow-up of invoices outstanding to track received, acceptance and payment date
• Works with colleagues and Key account managers to escalate if non-payment
• Resolves issues with customers directly and with internal colleagues
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.