Job description / Role
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– AP Batch update – Daily
– Supplier reconciliation – Monthly
– Employee vacation payments / final settlements / any other direct payments / General Cashier and Purchasing Manager reimbursement claims – 48 hours from the receipt of payment request.
– Complete monthly supplier payment run by agreed upon date every month.
– DEWA / Telephone invoices must be paid before 15th of every month
– Ensure that all payments are backed up with original invoices / approved purchase orders and receiving report.
– Ensure that verification of quantity and matching of prices with LPO is done by receiving clerk.
– Verify each payable transaction for the accuracy of accounting nominal code.
– Telephone invoices must be verified with call accounting system to ensure adequate internal controls.
– Unused bank cheques must be kept under lock and key.
– Logbook must be maintained for withdrawing cheques and must be signed by Financial Accountant.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.