Radisson Blu Hotel - Doha - Finance
- Compares purchase orders to invoices and distributes to proper Department Head for approval.
- Audits bills for errors, corrects as necessary.
- Attaches bills to purchase orders and receiving documents.
- Ensures proper back up is attached to expense reports.
- Processes approved invoices in the computer, and balance the open invoices to the computer listings.
- Ensures correct charging amount by coding invoices.
- Reconciles all statements, requests missing invoices, and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Summaries payments due and communicates cash needs to the Controller for approval.
- Ensures appropriate support documentation is obtained and attached to the invoices before payment is made.
- Researches travel agency commission checks and performs necessary follow-up.
- Stamps all invoices “paid before going to the cheque signers for signatures.
- Maintains all necessary files and registers for accounts payable.
- Keeps file on audited food invoices and pays regularly.
- Maintains a file for current and new vendors.
- Maintains paid and unpaid invoice files.
- Prepares all appropriate period closing reports and entries.
- Practices ‘Yes I Can’ attitude
- Adheres to Rezidor’s Responsible Business ethics
Salary QAR. 2500/- + Accommodation + Meals + Transportation
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.