Job description / Role
Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant is responsible for Customer Vendor Relations, ensure accounts payable functions are delivered effectively and efficiently for clients(internal or external), Resolving of all significant supplier queries in a timely and customer service oriented manner.
• Receive invoices and payment requests.
• Check the invoices and payment requests from the vendors are in line with agreements with vendors (in case where there are agreements) and company policies.
• Check accuracy of the invoices (including duplicate charges).
• Enter the invoices and payments in Financial Force.
• Process payments timely and correctly after due verification.
• Ensure that all the documents posted in Financial Force are supported with appropriate scanned supports to be attached to the document in SalesForce.
• Ensure that supporting documents are retrieved and provided as and when requested by external and internal auditor.
• Escalate any anticipated delays, disputes and other issues relating to Accounts Payable to the manager.
• Maintaining cash float for PROs and cash payments at Fujairah office.
• Processing of invoices received from Fujairah Media.
• Processing of invoices received from Al Mustanad Typing.
• Processing of invoices relating to expenses pertaining to Fujairah Office.
• Maintaining accuracy of completeness of cost of sales recorded in the system through Standard CoS.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of product costs recorded during the month and accrue product costs at the month end if required.
• Generate month end reports on product costs, variances and balances related to AP.
• Ensure that all the renewable agreements, contracts and policies for Fujairah Branch are renewed or terminated on a timely basis after gathering information from decision makers within the company well in advance of expiry dates (such as office cleaning agreement, Paper shredding agreement, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.