Job description / Role
Qanawat Digital Dubai is currently looking for a hands-on Arabic Accounts/ Finance that will join our Finance Team. The main task is to direct and coordinate financial activities of Qanawat business units from different offices in the Region.
• You should be someone that with a passion for getting things done.
• This is a fast-paced position that involves handling finance and administration related functions for our Dubai office.
• Plan, direct, or coordinate the Qanawat Finance activities in different business units and offices.
• Plan, direct and control financial functions in the organization preparing the budget, conducting financial analysis and producing financial reports, developing and implementing an effective system of accounting, and maintaining accurate and current finance records.
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients and team, provide assistance with problems these clients may encounter financially.
• Research, prepare, submit, and monitor the annual budget, and cash flow predictions according to current investments and liabilities.
• Provide comptrollership functions in order to ensure finances are managed according to legislation, policies and procedures.
• Maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Provide leadership to Finance Department by delegating tasks, responding to staff inquiries and providing overall direction to Finance Team.