Al Futtaim Group
Accounts Manager | Divisional Controlling | Al Futtaim Automotive | Finance
Overview of the role:
Responsible for providing Accounting Advisory, Accounting Policies and Process guidance, Audit Support and Driving Balance Sheet Substantiation for Quality Financials by effective & efficient processes reviews, liaison for exception resolution and reporting.
What you will do:
Accounting Policy & Advisory
– Provide Support to Group and Divisional Policy and Advisory Head in developing Financial Internal Controls, Controls Assessment and Reporting / Standardisation Framework
– Support Group Finance in review, gap analysis and preparation of Group Accounting Policies.
– Support and play key role in drafting Divisional Accounting Policies and Process Notes based on the identified process gaps, internal audit recommendations as well BU request for specific areas requiring accounting guidance and advisory.
– Assisting with the implementation of new accounting policy requirements through producing detailed technical analysis in this area and contributing to Group discussions as subject matter expert.
– Prepare and present accounting training sessions to the Finance & Operations teams where applicable on IAS, Accounting Policies and IFRS.
– Provide Support and Guidance to BU FP&A and Controlling teams on Complex Accounting Judgements.
– Driving the overall Insurance Requirements of Business Units, ensuring coverage of all risk. Liaise with BU and Insurance providers to ensure insurance coverage are available to mitigate all the financial loss risks and any statutory / covenant requirements.
– Support in liaison with P&C and EIT team in implementation of Collection Infrastructure, integration to Books of accounts and related touchpoints
Balance Sheet substantiation / Process Reviews
– Liaison with Shared Service Centres and BU Finance Team to ensure all the required processes for Financial Period Close ae performed on time to ensure Quality Financials
– Play key role in driving Balance Sheet Substantiation implementation and rollout process, periodic reviews of misstatement, liaison and escalation of key risk areas for resolution
– Prepare necessary details / reports for Entity Level Scorecards / Issues Resolution Drive
– Review SSF KPI / SLA and initiate discussions with respective stakeholder for review and identification of improvement areas with detailed implementation plan and timelines
– Liaise with Business Units to align on creation of any Legal entity establishment and closure. Ensuring Books of accounts structure are defined for the new entities as well ensuring all the accounting and legal processes are completed for closure of any entities.
– Provide Support on overall tracking of Audit Progress, Alignment with Audit Program and Timelines
– Coordinate with Shared Services and BU team to ensure that auditor’s requirements are being provided in a timely and accurate manner.
– Support the FM / Sr. FM in Preparation of Standalone / Consolidated Financial Statements of required entities
– Liaise with Auditors and BU teams on Other Certification Requirement from Auditors (Revenue Certificates, ICV Certificate ESR etc.)
– Support to FM / Sr. FM on any specific reporting requirement of Group Finance for Fs preparation, Consolidation and other analysis
Required skills to be successful:- Exposure to ERP. ( Preferably SAP) and SAP BW/ BPC- Analytical and Process Oriented What Equips You For The Role:- Professional accounting qualification. (CA / ACCA / CPA / or equivalent)- 2 to 5 years relevant experience within a large organization in a supervisory level
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.