A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
Oversees the overall activities in Accounts. Management and control of the duties and responsibilities of Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and Purchase Department. Report to the Operations Manager and Managing Director for the daily transactions of the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
MANAGE AND CONTROL THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TEAMS
– Proper review and management of the Vendor Liabilities Aging.
– Timely settlement of vendor account balances in line with agreed payment and credit terms.
– Proper monitoring and management of Vendor Balances, especially for the advance payment made to the vendors and for the balances of Business Partners (who are vendor and customer at the same time) and their related parties.
– Analyze the overall risk exposure with the Business Partners in Group’s perspective.
– Proper and timely recording of the transactions and recognition of expenses in accordance with Accounting Standards, Government Regulations and Company’s Policies.
– Proper monitoring of the pending documents and finalization of all AP transaction vouchers.
– Proper management on filing and documentation of all AP transactions in line with company’s policies.
– Proper review and management of the Customer Aging.
– Timely collection of the due balances of the Customer as per the agreed payment and credit terms.
– Proper monitoring and management of Customers Balances, especially for balances of Business Partners (who are vendor and customer at the same time) and their related parties.
– Proper management and control over sales return.
– Proper and timely recording of the transactions and recognition of revenue in accordance with Accounting Standards, Government Regulations and Company’s Policies.
– Proper monitoring of the pending documents and finalization of all AR transaction vouchers.
– Proper management on filing and documentation of all AR transactions vouchers and Customer Data and Credit Facility Applications in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
– Proper and timely recording of all purchases of the Company.
– Proper filing and documentation for all purchase transactions.
– Proper management and control over inventory transfers and purchase returns.
UPDATE OF THE ACCOUNTING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
– Review and update of the Accounting Policies and Procedures of the Teams for new issuance of relevant Accounting Standards and best industry practices
– Identify processes for improvement to strengthen the internal control of the Teams.
– Proper segregation of duties and responsibilities of the Teams.
EVALUATE PERFOMANCE OF THE TEAMS
– Setting the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of each Team Members.
– Review the performance of the Team and their feedback.
– Address any performance issues of the individual and Team.
TRAINING AND LEADING THE TEAM
– Provide training to the Team Members in relation to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Accounting Standards (IAS) and other relevant standards.
– Coach, motivate and guide the Team Members in performance of their duties and responsibilities as per the Company’s standard.
REPORTING TO THE OPERATIONS MANAGER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
– Prepare Daily Transaction Summary Analysis Report for the Concerned Department in order to ensure that all transactions initiated in accounts are accurate and properly maintained and controlled.
– Prepare a daily Trial Balance Comparison Analysis and report any unusual transactions or changes in account balances.
– Other areas required by Operations Managers and Managing Director.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai