Golden Bird General Trading Co LLC
- Analyze balance sheets, income, cash flow statements, and other reports to assess accuracy.
- Assist with monthly closings procedures. – Assist with tax computations & returns.
- Facilitate a smooth yearly audit process through an independent evaluator by providing accurate transactions and balances of the company.
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.Apt in handling financial tasks like budgeting, planning, and calculating variance which reduces business expenses.Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.An analytical personality, apt in understanding data by investigating the interplay between various information.Reporting SkillsQualified Microsoft Suite professional with a proven track record of implementing technology in financial tasks.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.