Arabian Medical Enterprises (ARAMED)
Job description / Role
• Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy.
• Oversee accounting daily operations.
• Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity, etc.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data.
• Set up and monitor accounting KPIs.
• Regularly produce financial reports or statements.
• Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
• Perform and oversee annual audits.
• Provide recommendations.
• Meet financial accounting objectives.
Essentials skills and experience:
• 7+ years of experience in group of companies with AED100M+ revenue, 200+ employees (mandatory), operational in multi GCC countries
• Develop accurate financial statements within one week after the end of each month, by ensuring proper accounting structure and timely and accurate data entries.