Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a qualified and experienced accounting professional, with minimum 4 years of experience across a mainstream financial reporting and/or accountancy-based position. The candidate should be a qualified Accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA or CPA) who can demonstrate strong exposure, under IFRS and/or IAS, combined with understanding of contracting and sub-contracting accounting-related nuances and best practice.
Main responsibilities :
– Issue, reviews invoices , accounts payable vouchers, payment vouchers, manual journal entries .
– Coordinate month-end closing tasks with the CFO
– Review reports and schedules which are basis for accounting entries prior to posting.
– Issue and check the weekly and monthly accounting reports in accordance with company reporting Standards.
– Issue and reviews various reports and monitor accuracy of the financial information generated from the transactions.
– Archiving all documents as per company procedure and policies.
– Responds to inquiries from the CFO regarding financial results and special reporting requests.