About Amazon Payment Services.
We serve the needs of online shoppers in all Arabic speaking and surrounding countries through our trusted, secure payment network that gives everyone the opportunity to shop online safely and easily. We build trust between buyers and online sellers by enabling consumers to transact online using the payment options they prefer with complete security and peace of mind while supporting the most popular payment methods available globally.
Amazon Payment Services is regional expert in payment processing technology and solutions across major markets in the GCC & Levant countries, operating in UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan and Qatar.
Amazon Payment Services seeks for Financial Analyst primarily supporting MENA region business. The person will be part of a team responsible for accounts receivable, collection, period end closing, long and short term financial planning, controllership of monthly financial reporting, developing and reporting on weekly financial and operational performance metrics, and providing analytical support for Senior Business Management. This position requires a candidate with strong communication and leadership skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for cash collection operations in cooperation with our local sales and finance management. As part of our commitment to your development, you will also gain exposure in cross functional and process improvement projects but you can expect your responsibilities to include to:
-Support and maintain merchants Payout settlements and reconciliation.
-Full cycle of accounts receivable past due balances, including: research, analysis and calling customers
-Full cycle period end closing ( Accruals, record revenue, payment application) Reconciling AR account(s), Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate receivables
-Bank invoicing and reconciliation
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups) Managing internal and external Accounts receivable inquiries.
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Maintain Customer relationships by responding timely and accurately to both internal (company) and external (customers directly) questions and requests for information.
- Creating and implementing standard operating procedures and process workflows.
- Timely reporting via weekly metrics and provide status updates on customers accounts and projects
- Analyze processes, recommend improvements for same and manage all internal controls on documents
- Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience
- Earn the trust of your external and internal customers thereby building long-lasting relationships to reinforce Amazon’s customer centricity and Maintain vendor relationships by responding quickly and accurately to both internal (company) and external (vendor) questions and requests for information.
- Assist in identifying process inefficiencies and making recommendations for process improvements for timely vendor payment and inquiry responses.
- Develop knowledge around vendor term agreements to implement sound prioritization methodologies
2+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. .
BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent .
Advanced Excel & business modeling skills (pivot tables, V-look ups, Macros, etc.) .
Track record of working with business owners to develop and define key business questions and build data sets that answer those questions .
Excellent analytical skills .
Experience in a business partnering role .
Can translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable conclusions .
Ability to work quickly and accurately in an ambiguous environment .
Exceptional understanding of technology-driven businesses .
Demonstrated problem solving experience and root cause analysis
Experience with COGNOS TM1, SQL, CRM, and Data Warehouse .
Independent and entrepreneurial, able to work with minimal direction .
Experience improving processes, including the ability to innovate and simplify both finance and operational processes . Experience building and managing Excel models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and decision support . Payment processing experience or payments industry in general.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.