A Leading Consulting, Advisory & Management Solutions Firm In The UAE
Job description / Role
• Responsible for recording, documentation and filing.
• Prepare and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable) of clients accounting and bookkeeping.
• Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies and irregularities by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Contribute to team effort
• Liaising with external auditors.
• Prepare profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports of clients accounting and bookkeeping
• Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close processes
• Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
• Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
• Perform accounting and clerical functions to support accounting personnel