A leading financial services business in the UAE have an exciting opportunity for an Accounting and Controls Manager to join their team based in Dubai.
- Prepare month-end reports and other ad-hoc analysis required for internal and external reporting
- Review GL entries to ensure accounting in appropriate and consistent accounting in accordance with group accounting principles
- Review reconciliations and ensure open items are addressed on timely basis
- Deal with banks for cash management activities
- Coordinate with other group entities for intercompany transactions, reconciliations and other related matters
- Qualified accountant [ACA, ACCA or similar qualification]
- At least 4-5 years prior relevant experience , which must include a similar role for a bank or financial services company
- Experience of Oracle ERP and Hyperion/FCCS
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.