Green Gulf Careers
Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational Management Consulting firm, we are looking for an Accounting Administrator.
As Accounting Administrator, you will provide financial support and deliver expertise on travel and other business expenses while also fulfilling other accounting and analytical functions.
• Checking and verifying staff expense reports
• Proactively suggesting improvements to the expense policy if needed
• Processing expense reimbursement as scheduled.
• Handling all expense reimbursement queries from the bank in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assessing the aging of deductions and plan for their application accordingly
• Reconciling unpaid expense reports at month-end to the general ledger
• Investigating unusual trends and outliers.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.